Friday 2 December 2011

NOT shoetastic!

It was love at first sight...
NOT at first wear!

Beware an online store called "Light in the Box".  Goods come direct from China and sizing is so far from standard it is ridiculous.  These look lovely, until you try and squeeze into them.  Of course I have tried to return them.  Prior to the store alloting me a return "code", I have been instructed to:
1.  Send a photo of my foot NOT fitting into them.
2.  Send a photo of my foot with a tape measure wound around it showing first the width then the length of my foot.
Yes, they want PROOF!  Naturally I will be selling these to the highest bidder on an auction website where I will state their CORRECT size.
Shame Shame Shame on you Evil in the Box.

2 comments:

  1. Post script - got a customer satisfaction survey from them this morning. It was via email, not online, so I filled out it and replied as requested. Next message received - emails cannot be received at this address, contact customer service. Arghhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are completely gorgeous - what a pity :(

    ReplyDelete